Chris Kapulkin: Teaching
- Math 2120B: Intermediate Linear Algebra, Winter 2018.
- Math 2155F: Mathematical Structures, Fall 2017. [website]
- Math 3159B/9145B: Introduction to Cryptography, Winter 2017. [evaluations]
- Calc 1301B: Calculus 2 (Section 007), Winter 2016. [evaluations]
- Math 9501A: Categorical Logic, Fall 2015. [evaluations]
- Calc 1301B: Calculus 2 (Section 006), Winter 2015. [evaluations]
- Calc 1000A: Calculus 1 (Section 001), Fall 2014. [evaluations]
- Math 220: Analytic Geometry and Calculus 1 at the University of Pittsburgh, Summer 2011. [evaluations]
- Reading Seminar on stable ∞-categories, Spring 2017. [website]
- Reading Seminar on Higher Category Theory, Fall 2016. [website]
- Reading Seminar on Homotopy Type Theory, Winter and Spring 2016.
I have supervised numerous reading courses for Masters and PhD students on topics in category theory, homotopy theory, logic, cryprography, and number theory.
If you're interested in taking a reading course that I may supervise, please send me an email.