- Set 1 (Due Feb. 5) The deadline
is extended to Feb 9.
- Set 2 (Due Feb. 19) The deadline
is extended to Feb 23.
- Set 3 (Due March 12) The deadline
is extended to March 16.
- Set 4 (Due March 26) The deadline
is extended to April 4.
Schedule of presentations:
- April 4: Chakrabarti, Khavkine
- April 9: Askaripour, Gonzales, Deshpande
- April 11: Spinu, Singh, Kadri
- Plurisubharmonic functions: definition, properties, connection
with domains of holomorphy (Kanchan Singh).
- Kobayashi metric (Nadya Askaripour).
- Edge-of-the-wedge theorem (Igor Khavkine).
- Wong-Rosay theorem for convex domains (Priyavrat Deshpande).
- Weierstrass preparation lemma and complex analytic sets (Richard Gonzales).
- Automorphism group of the unit ball (Eugeniu Spinu).
- Cartan's theorem on the Lie group structure of Aut(D) (Abdulilah Kadri).
In-class presentations will take place on April 4, 9, and 11. Attendance
is required for these days.