(changed the last name from Foth to Barron in 2011)
Department of Mathematics, MC 255
University of Western Ontario
London, Ontario N6A 5B7 Canada
E-mail: tatyana.barron [[at]] uwo.ca
Phone extension: 86532
Professor, Department of Mathematics, University of Western Ontario, Canada, July 2022-present.
07/2010-06/2022 Associate professor, Department of Mathematics, University of Western Ontario
07/2004-06/2010 Assistant professor (tenure-track), Department of Mathematics, University of Western Ontario
08/2000-06/2004 Assistant professor (postdoctoral), Department of Mathematics, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA
08/1999-06/2000 Visiting assistant professor, Department of Mathematics, University of Arizona, USA
05/15/1999-06/15/1999 Visiting scholar, Department of Mathematics, University of Chicago, USA
01/1999-03/1999 Visiting assistant professor, Department of Mathematics, Northwestern University, USA
08/1994-12/1998 Graduate student, Department of Mathematics, Pennsylvania State University, USA (Ph.D. 1998, thesis advisor S. Katok)
09/1988-06/1994 Undergraduate student, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Russia
Nadya Askaripour (Ph.D., 2010; co-supervised with Andre Boivin) "Holomorphic k-differentials and holomorphic approximation on open Riemann surfaces"
Baran Serajelahi (Ph.D., 2015; co-supervised with Martin Pinsonnault) "Quantization of two types of multisymplectic manifolds"
Josue Rosario-Ortega (Ph.D., 2016; co-supervised with Spiro Karigiannis) "Moduli space and deformations of singular special Lagrangian submanifolds"
Nadia Alluhaibi (Ph.D., 2017) "On vector-valued automorphic forms on bounded symmetric domains"
List of publications
34. T. Barron, M. Francis. The Newlander-Nirenberg theorem for complex b-manifolds. arXiv:2310.08013 [math.DG]
33. T. Barron, M. Francis. On automorphisms of complex b^k-manifolds. arXiv:2310.08014 [math.DG]
32. T. Barron, M. Saikia. Semiclassical asymptotics and entropy. To appear in Proc. Symp. Quant. Th. Symmetries
(Prague, 2023), Open Access J. Phys.: Conference Ser.
31. T. Barron, M. Saikia. Average entropy and asymptotics. To appear in J. Korean Math. Soc.
30. T. Barron, A. Kazachek. Coherent states and entropy.
Proceedings of the Geometric Science of Information Conference,
Saint-Malo, France, 2023, Lecture Notes Comp. Sci., 14071, Springer, 2023, pp. 516-523.
29. T. Barron, A. Kazachek. Entanglement of mixed states in Kahler quantization. In Lie theory and its applications in physics,
Springer Proc. Math. Stat. 396 (2023), pp. 181-186.
28. T. Barron, N. Wheatley. Entanglement and products.
Linear and Multilinear Algebra 71 (2023), issue 5, pp. 756-767.
27. T. Barron, A. Tomberg. The twistor space of R4n and Berezin-Toeplitz operators.
Complex Analysis and Operator Theory 16 (2022), article 28. 27 pages.
26. T. Barron. Closed geodesics and pluricanonical sections on ball quotients.
Complex Analysis and its Synergies 5 (2019), issue 1, article 5, 8 pages.
25. N. Alluhaibi, T. Barron. On vector-valued automorphic forms on bounded symmetric domains.
Annals of Global Analysis and Geometry 55 (2019), issue 3, 417-441.
24. T. Barron, M. Shafiee. Multisymplectic structures induced by symplectic structures. J. Geom. Phys. 136 (2019), 1-13.
23. T. Barron. Toeplitz operators on Kahler manifolds. Examples. Springer Briefs in Mathematics. Springer, 2018.
22. T. Barron, T. Pollock. Kahler quantization and entanglement. Rep. Math. Phys. vol. 80, issue 2 (2017), 217-231.
21. T. Barron, B. Serajelahi. Berezin-Toeplitz quantization, hyperkahler manifolds, and multisymplectic manifolds. Glasgow Math. J. 59, issue 1 (2017), 167-187.
20. T. Barron, D. Itkin. Toeplitz operators with discontinuous symbols on the sphere. In "Lie theory and its applications in physics", Springer Proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics, 191, pp. 573-581, Springer, 2016.
19. T. Barron, D. Kerner, M. Tvalavadze. On varieties of Lie algebras of maximal class. Canadian J. Math. 67(2015), no. 1, 55-89.
18. T. Barron, X. Ma, G. Marinescu, M. Pinsonnault. Semi-classical properties of Berezin-Toeplitz operators with C^k-symbol.
J. Math. Phys. 55, issue 4, 042108 (2014)
17. N. Askaripour, T. Barron. On extension of holomorphic k-differentials on open Riemann surfaces.
Houston J. Math., vol. 40, no. 4 (2014), 1117-1126.
16. T. Barron. Quantization and automorphic forms. Contemp. Math. 583(2012), 211-219.
15. N. Askaripour, T. Foth. On holomorphic k-differentials on open Riemann surfaces. Complex Var. Elliptic Eq., Vol. 57, Issue 10 (2012), 1109-1119.
14. T. Foth. Complex submanifolds, connections, and asymptotics. Proc. Edinburgh Math. Soc. 53, issue 2 (2010), 373-383.
13. T. Foth, M. Tvalavadze. On varieties parametrizing graded complex Lie algebras. Geom. Dedicata 140 (2009), no. 1, 137-144.
12. A. Dhillon, T. Foth. On Noether's connection. Annals of Global Analysis and Geometry 33 (2008), no. 4, 337-341.
11. T. Foth. Legendrian tori and the semi-classical limit. Differential Geometry and its Applications 26 (2008), no. 1, 63-74.
10. T. Foth. Toeplitz operators, Kahler manifolds, and line bundles. SIGMA (Symmetry, Integrability and Geometry: Methods and Applications), SIGMA 3 (2007), paper 101, 6 pages.
9. T. Foth, A. Uribe. The manifold of compatible almost complex structures and geometric quantization. Comm. Math. Phys. 274 (2007), 357-379.
8. T. Foth. Poincare series on bounded symmetric domains. Proc. AMS 135 (2007), no. 10, 3301-3308.
7. T. Foth. Toeplitz operators, deformations, and asymptotics. J. Geom. Phys. 57(2007), 855-861.
6. T. Foth, S. Katok. Spanning sets for cusp forms on complex hyperbolic spaces.
Appendix to Livshitz theorem for the unitary frame flow by S. Katok, Ergod. Th. Dynam. Sys. 24(2004), 127-140; pp. 137-140.
5. T. Foth, Yu. Neretin. Zak transform, Weil representation, and integral operators with theta-kernels. Internat. Math. Res. Notices. 43(2004), 2305-2327.
4. T. Foth. Bohr-Sommerfeld tori and relative Poincare series on a complex hyperbolic space. Communications in Analysis and Geometry 10(2002) no.1, 151-175.
3. T. Foth. Conformal deformations of metrics on non-compact quotients of a real hyperbolic space. Forum Math. 13(2001) no.5, 721-728.
2. T. Foth, S. Katok. Spanning sets for automorphic forms and dynamics of the frame flow on complex hyperbolic spaces. Ergod. Th. Dynam. Sys. 21(2001), 1071-1099.
1. T. Fot, N. Konyukhova. Numerical investigations of free electrical axisymmetric oscillations of an ideally conducting oblate spheroid. Comput. Math. Math. Phys. 35 (1995), no. 8, 969-986.
Updated: October 2023.