Reading Seminar: Homotopical Algebra (Winter 2021)
- Organized by: Dan Christensen and Chris Kapulkin.
- Time: Thursdays at 1:30 PM.
- Location: online via Zoom
- Quillen model structure on simplicial sets, by Ilya + Artem;
- other examples: spaces, chain complexes, groupoids, etc., by Mohabat + Jake;
- Quillen functors and derived functors, by Manak + Jarl;
- model categories of diagrams, Reedy theory, and homotopy (co)limits, by Mohabat + Apurva + Sayantan;
- function complexes and monoidal/simplicial model categories, by Brandon + Daniel;
- alternative approaches, including (co)fibration categories, by Udit + Yeonjoon;
- type-theoretic model categories and models of HoTT, by Torin + James + Jarl;
- Joyal model structure on simplicial sets, by Siddharth + Udit;
- Cisinski theory (and briefly test categories), by Artem + Ilya.
For more information, please contact Chris Kapulkin.