Chris Kapulkin: Notes, Videos, etc.
- A proof (joint with Lumsdaine) that the model of univalent type theory in simplicial sets satisfies the law of excluded middle (December 29, 2018). [pdf]
- A review of Categories for the Working Philosopher, written with Nicholas J. Teh, published in
The British Journal for the Philosophy of Science (September 2018). [link]
- Slides from my talk Applying for academic jobs in North America for graduate students at the University of Western Ontario (September 4, 2018). [pdf]
- My blog post Internal Languages of Higher Categories II, published on The n-Category Cafe (November 22, 2017). [link]
- My friend and collaborator, Vladimir Voevodsky, passed away on September 30, 2017. Some of the obituaries in popular media: [New York Times] [Washington Post] [BBC Mundo] [Nature].
- A video from my talk Type Theory and Higher Categories at the Isaac Newton Institute (July 6, 2017) is available from the INI's website. [link]
- A note on increasing Diversity in Homotopy Type Theory (prepared with D. Christensen, D. Licata, E. Riehl, M. Shulman). [pdf]
- My blog post Internal Languages of Higher Categories, published on The n-Category Cafe (July 28, 2015). [link]
- A video from my talk Type Theory and Locally Cartesian Closed Quasicategories at the HoTT Workshop in Oxford (November 8, 2014) is available on youtube. [link]
- Notes from Marek Zawadowski's talk Introduction to Test Categories (2013). [pdf]
- A video from my talk The Simplicial Model of Univalence at the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton (November 29, 2012) is available on from the Institute's website. [link]
- Notes from Ieke Moerdijk's talk Fiber Bundles and Univalence at MAP 2011. [pdf]
- Notes from Nicola Gambino's talk The Univalence Axiom and Functional Extensionality at Oberwolfach Workshop on Homotopy Interpretation of Constructive Type Theory 2011. [pdf]