Skip to Content
Highlights for Applicants
- Applications for admission are considered all year round. Applicants for September admission with financial aid should apply by February 1, or as soon as possible after that date. Domestic applicants are encouraged to apply at any time.
- All students who don't have full funding from other sources are offered full funding, which covers tuition and living expenses. In addition, many students are eligible for entrance scholarships on top of the base funding. London, Ontario is a city with a relatively low cost of living.
- Low student-faculty ratio means easy access to faculty, and graduate courses tailored to students' interests.
- We have a large number of very active seminar series, as well as colloquia and a series of distinguished lectures.
- We are a Principal Sponsoring University of the Fields Institute and have interdisciplinary links with the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, the multi-university high-performance computer network SHARCNET, and the Ontario Research Centre for Computer Algebra (ORCCA).
- Overview for prospective graduate students.
Other Graduate Student links